Re: Website

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 04:29:59PM -0300, Tássia Camões wrote:
> Hi!
> I've started to play wiki Ikiwiki as a proposal for the new DW
> website: http://tassia.org/dw/

Wow! Great job! ;)
I like it. Maybe we could add our beautiful logo somewhere in the homepage,
and/or put the text in two column, but for that we probably need to talk a
little about the homepage content, and how to structure the navigation.

Here the guidelines provided by Kalle, the theme designer, about how put
navigation elements on the homepage:

(probably you've already seen it, but I've found it very useful while I was
redesigning the ftp-master.debian.org pages)

So we could:
1. add our internal-site-links into the top bar menu
2. add our internal-site-links into the related-link subnavigation bar (not
very good with more than 3/4 links, IMO)

> What about having an IRC meeting to talk about that?

Yep, definetely.

> Cheers!
> Tássia.

ps: /me goes to install ikiwiki and play with it ;)
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"
others ;)			    |  Enrico Zini