Re: Knitters and Coders: separated at birth?

Hi Marga

Margarita Manterola @ 14.04.2011 02:55:
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Danese Cooper <danese@gmail.com> wrote:
danese on Ravelry, as in life ;-). I've written quite a lot about knitting in public, although for some reason the Wikipedia community won't leave those references on my page :-(.

So, after the whole Wikip. thing, I ended up following lots of links
about knitting, and as everytime I come in contact with this, I feel
like I should learn to knit (or maybe I should say, re-learn, I was
taught during primary school, but forgot all about it afterwards).

Is there a "knitting for geeks" tutorial around? :)

I'd be happy to teach you when we meet in July. I've benefited so much from your immense Debian knowledge, I'd be happy to return the favour! :)

-Meike