Re: [Gendergap] Woman posting on Wikipedia about knitting, needs investigating

Her wikipedia page is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danese_Cooper

and I believe she's referring to the Personal section which has been
edited a few times.  The most recent time I can see someone putting
back the removed knitting references is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Danese_Cooper&oldid=348062767

And the most recent removal is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Danese_Cooper&oldid=386051343

--