Re: IRC Training Sessions Organization and Info

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 09:30:05AM +0000, Abdoulkadri BONGO wrote:
> 2010/11/22 Mònica Ramírez <monica@probeta.net>
>
> > El dl 22 de 11 de 2010 a les 03:10 +0100, en/na Mònica Ramírez Arceda va
> > escriure:
> >
> > Again, thanks for your work! And if I can assist you in something (and
> > now assist is assist), please tell me.
> >

> Great session yeah! Thank you all the team and Lars.
> I join Monica to propose an assistance as well if needed.
>

> Regards
> Bongo

Hi Bongo,
thank you for your support :)
As I said to Monica, I'll be glad to have some help in handling sessions,
especially with the questions of the audience.
Questions are give on another channel (#dw-question) and - when the trainer
asked for them - we paste them on the main channel one-by-one.

Another task consists in write a wiki tutorial from the log of the session
some days after the session.

Cheers,
Francesca