Re: IRC Training Sessions Organization and Info

Hi,

El dj 18 de 11 de 2010 a les 19:33 +0100, en/na Francesca Ciceri va
escriure:

> After every session the log will be available here [2] and the idea is to
> create a tutorial and make it available on wiki.d.o.

I couldn't assist to the last IRC session (Introduction on Debian
Packaging), but I followed the tutorial and it's great. Thanks for your
work. These sessions are very useful :-)

I hope I could assist to next irc sessions!

Mònica