Re: [proposal] IRC Meeting
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [proposal] IRC Meeting
- From: Francesca Ciceri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 19:26:13 +0200
- Message-id: <20100903172613.GE5676@kasbah>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- Reply-to: Francesca Ciceri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <AANLkTik8mup6c+yv9vi8Takq0BeCR9F1GSOr+k=C+3VZ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <20100830210544.GC6085@kasbah> <20100903142435.GC5676@kasbah> <AANLkTik8mup6c+yv9vi8Takq0BeCR9F1GSOr+k=C+3VZ@mail.gmail.com>
On Fri, Sep 03, 2010 at 05:02:28PM +0100, Lesley Binks wrote:
> On 3 September 2010 15:24, Francesca Ciceri <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I think that the winner option of our hour&date poll  is 21 UTC on Saturday.
> > So, the next IRC meeting will be on Saturday (tomorrow) at 21 UTC.
> > The agenda will be:
> > 1. wiki pages: update or not course's pages
> > 2. statistics: much deeper analysis of women presence in Debian, collect
> > numbers on male presence in Debian (for a comparative analysis), other's
> > distros statistics on female contributors (comparative analysis),
> > flosspolls...etc
> > 3. webpage: how it runs, discussion on proposals from list (blogroll,
> > news, identi.ca account, etc)
> Hi Francesca
> Can we add in a time check based on the world clock meeting planner ?
> Or at least have an Any other business slot to add that into?
> Thanks :)
As Marga said I think that now it's too late to provide another option but
"The world clock meeting planner" is definitely a super-resource ! Now we can
manage this "choose the best meeting hour for everyone" thingh in the right
I agree with you that probably the best candidate is 13 or 14 UTC (I've also
added Buenos Aires to the cities as representative for South America) or maybe
Thank you for the link!:D