Re: proposal social networking link icon in the site and feed aggregation

2010/8/26 Alice Ferrazzi <jingcomics@gmail.com>:

> On 08/26/2010 09:05 AM, Maia Kozheva wrote:
>> It's not Twitter. I'm allergic to microblogging in general. Identi.ca is
>> not any better in not causing me to attempt to claw my eyeballs out. So
>> sick of seeing references it everywhere that I just unsubscribed from
>> the mailing list just so I wouldn't have to see it.

> sorry for talk about microblogging i don't like it too
> but thay are useful for be seen ...
> im so sorry about it, but it was only a proposal
>
> but what you think of the women planet.debian.net ?

I suppose every person has different points of view, and different
criteria. I like microblogging a lot and I find it very useful for
being up to date about lots of things, and I'm probably not alone in
the world in that regard.

Greetings,
Miry