Re: DebianWomen & UbuntuWomen, Perugia 19-Sep-2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 04:36:05PM +0200, Anne Ghisla wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-08-26 at 14:59 +0200, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > it seems incredible but... There will be a mini Ubuntu-Debian Conference in
> > Perugia, Italy on 17,18,19 September and I and Silvia Bindelli from Ubuntu
> > Women are organizing - thanks to Paolo Sammicheli and Milo Casagrande from
> > Ubuntu and our DPL who will be there - a sort of BoF about Women in Free
> > Software and, obviously, about DebianWomen and UbuntuWomen.
> >
> > I have not experience in such things nor in organizations or in talk in front
> > of people (/me shy) but I think this is a great chance both for reach some
> > audience, en directo - live -, and for share ideas in person creating bonds
> > and networks with other women.
>
> Cool! I'll try to attend too, as co-founder of OSGeo Women chapter [0],
> and willing-to-be Debian woman: exchange ideas and create bonds is very
> important.

Hi Anne,
welcome on Debian Women. :D
Here [1]  you can get more infos about the meeting (only italian :/ ).
I'm planning to take a room here: [2]

I've looked at OSGeo wiki: wow! Maybe you can find interesting Debian GIS
project [3] some members of the project are italian, it's likely that there
will be there. ;)

ps: don't be shy: subscribe yourself to the Debian Women ML and enjoy the
discussions!

[1]:http://www.fsugitalia.org/eventi/doku.php?id=duccit10
[2]:http://www.perugiahostel.com/
[3]:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis