IRC Training Sessions

HI!

I'm going to start taking the action items from the minutes one by
one, with a few days of separation, so that more people get to discuss
them.  So here we go about IRC Training Sessions.

There's a wiki page [1], but it hasn't seen too much activity.
Please, everyone take a look at it, and check if there is another
subject that you'd like to see at a training session, and/or if you'd
like to be a trainer at one of the sessions.

For trainers, please include the possible times that you'd have
available for a training session and how long you expect it to be.  I
think 2 or 3 hours is the normal length of this, but it could vary
with the subject.

I'd like to get started with this soon.  Maybe next week?  Who would
be willing to go first?

[1]: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/TrainingSessions

--
Besos,