Statistics of female participation in packing in Debian

Hi!

For the piece of news I'm preparing about DW, I compiled a statistic
of female participation in Debian.

You can see the results at: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Statistics

The graph is only about packaging (first uploads, DD accounts, DM
keys).  It'd be nice to compile similar lists of participation in the
BTS and in translations, but I fear that the information is way too
large to parse.

It's specially hard to figure out who are women and who aren't,
because each culture has very different names.  If you find that I
left out someone, please fix it in the wiki and let me know so I can
fix the graph.

--
Besos,
Marga