Re: Let's put some energy back into Debian Women

> Quoting Karolina Kalic (karolina@janos.in.rs):
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am a female maintainer (maintaining pidgin-microblog), and hopefully
>> a DM, and even DD one day. But I'm new to programing, and would need
>> help with dealing with bugs, for a start. So, this is one of my
>> suggestion for one of a training session that could be held on IRC.
>

> Karolina probably omitted to mention that she's contributing to
> localization work in Debian, for the Serbian language. l10n is an area
> that is a good way to get involved, mostly because the learning curve
> is quite fast (assuming, of course, that one knows well about one's
> own language.....:-)).

Hi: My name is Carolina Flores. I subscribed to the Spanish translation
mailing list a few days ago and joined DDTP, but I'm still lost. I really
would like to get in touch with someone who can give me some guidances
about this, so I think it's a good idea to add this to the mentoring list.
Then, I could mentor other women who speak Spanish.

I have another issue about this, but I'll open another thread.

Carolina

http://www.piensalibre.net
Usuaria Gnu/Linux 447868