Re: Let's put some energy back into Debian Women

Quoting Karolina Kalic (karolina@janos.in.rs):
> Hi,
>
> I am a female maintainer (maintaining pidgin-microblog), and hopefully
> a DM, and even DD one day. But I'm new to programing, and would need
> help with dealing with bugs, for a start. So, this is one of my
> suggestion for one of a training session that could be held on IRC.

Karolina probably omitted to mention that she's contributing to
localization work in Debian, for the Serbian language. l10n is an area
that is a good way to get involved, mostly because the learning curve
is quite fast (assuming, of course, that one knows well about one's
own language.....:-)).