Re: Urgent Help...

Selon Lynoure Braakman <lynoure@gmail.com>:

> On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 3:57 PM,  <binz75015@free.fr> wrote:
>
> > Some month ago I finally found the job of my life: very technical. Now I'm
> in
> > some kind of trouble because I need to manage things as if I was working in
> > technical for 20 years.
> >
> > That's why I beg for your help - I'm looking for a kind of mentor available
> by
> > chat for example - to help me go through the very large amount of knowledge
> > still don't have. I know there is no secret: read, understand, analyse.
>
> Sounds like you are looking to find a mentor with technical expertise
> but you don't
> specify what kind of technical expertise your job requires of you. Can
> you tell a
> bit what you are hoping to learn?
>

> --
> Lynoure Braakman
> lynoure@gmail.com
>

> --
> Archive:

AANLkTil7sQVaoQUzUHwrfO5hVDt9E56IJKShn2uaxoNP@mail.gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/AANLkTil7sQVaoQUzUHwrfO5hVDt9E56IJKShn2uaxoNP@mail.gmail.com

Yes of course, need debian system administration basic and advance concepts,
concepts/tips with apache and some apache modules, heartbeat and clustering for
debian system.

Sophie