Re: searching for a sponsor

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:22:42PM +0100, Karolina Kalic wrote:
>I agree with your change, but because someone already uploaded it for
>me last night, before you, what happens now?

http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

It's in NEW now. See link above.

The web addresses below are linked from the NEW webpage.

http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/pidgin-microblog_0.2.4-1.html
http://ftp-master.debian.org/REJECT-FAQ.html

>Should I make the changes in the next release?

I suggest to upload pidgin-microblog_0.2.4-2 because the copyright
notices must be a _verbatim_ (not changed) copy from the upstream
package.

For more information about the Debian copyright file, read the rest of
this message.

The REJECT-FAQ has a section named "Copyright" which links to the
webpage below.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/03/msg00023.html

And from there, it links to

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/12/msg00007.html