Re: 26C3?

Hi Erinn,

On Montag, 14. Dezember 2009, Erinn Clark wrote:
> Anyone going to 26C3 in Berlin? I'll be there and generally around
> Germany/Europe until Jan 6th.

Cool! Looking forward to see you there!

In case you haven't noticed, there will be a Debian booth/gathering, see
http://events.ccc.de/congress/2009/wiki/index.php/Debian

Also there will be (at least) three women-only events at the congress, see
http://www.haecksen.org/index.php/Termine (that page is german only, no idea
eheather the actual events will be in english or not ;) Quick transaltion:
- blogging for beginners and advanced users (blogging and privacy issues,
possibly an discussion why in germany most bloggers which are considered
relevant are males)
- cybermentor - an e-mentoring programm for girls in MINT (mathmatics,
informatics, naturwissenschaften=science and technics)
- gnupg & encryption - how to encrypt my emails

"haecksen" is a german word-play on the terms "hacker" and "hexe" (witch) and
is now commonly used for female hackers.

cheers,
	Holger