Re: shebuntu debian project

2009/9/29 myriam leggieri <myriam.leggieri@gmail.com>:
> I'm an italian girl and a computer science  master student.
> I'd like to enlight (even if against my own interest) the Ivan's
> nationality. You other human beings should comprehend him: he sees
> half-naked or bitch-weared women/girls/"female children" not only on
> television but also walking around the streets. and the hypothesis of women
> being not as able as men in "some fields" (quite everything with the except
> of 'sexual toys') is so tough that it's become a convinction.
> This is why I dream to get out of this medieval country as soon as possible
> (and in the meantime I'm trying to organize something more even if, believe
> me, it's quite impossible to change anything here)

I don't think that you're being fair by stereotyping all italian males
that way. It's probably quite likely that italian TV is very
mysoginistic, but there are probably nice guys in Italy as well as the
bad ones, just as everywhere. I know of quite a few italian males
which are really lovely and great persons (and there are some in
Debian, btw). I understand that you might be really angry with the
italian society, but please try to avoid generalizations and
stereotyping.

Greetings,
Miry