Re: shebuntu debian project

Hi Ana
thanks for your email why are you speechless?
I'm just talking about that here:

my apologies for my english
regards
Ivan

Ana Guerrero ha scritto:
On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 12:44:51PM +0200, Ivan Serra wrote:
Hi to All
My name is Ivan fro Italy and I'm Ubuntu user and I love this OS
I created a new project on Launchpad and I'm just asking you help about that

https://launchpad.net/ubuntushe

*SHEBUNTU* would be a new version based on Ubuntu dedicated to women world.
Ubuntu is a Debian-based operating system that is having
considerable success in the world of Linux and Open Source, but I
believe and am convinced that the majority of users are men.
The purpose and the goal of this project is to raise awareness and
bring this OS to the world of women by giving all women the
opportunity to understand and use SHEBUNTU operating system.
In surveys carried out most of the women interviewed, want a simple
and already complete system with no further complications in the
installation of programs or other, SHEBUNTU wants to satisfy this
request by using already potential and ease of installation and
hardware recognition of Ubuntu, but with the peculiarity of having
everything already installed, tools,links and programs dedicated to
women, plus special graphics, backgrounds, themes and logos for
women too.
I think this can help the Ubuntu community to widen the already
large number of users, while giving all women the chance to
appreciate an operating system dedicated to them

<<My wife doesn't want use Ubuntu yet so I want create a new version
of Ubuntu for all female world, simple version based on Ubuntu for
approach all women at the Linux and Open Source world with installed
all tools, programs and utility for them, like horoscope, fertility
calculation, diary, meteo, links at the most famous female
sites,pidgin plugins, skype, with female themes.....and many other>>

Please let me know
We just looking for:

   * Graphics for the new themes,usplash,logo and wallpapers
   * New female programs,tools and links list
   * Collaborators

I am speechless...