About the event I was organizing

Hi,

The last mail triggered quite a lot of things that I didn't suspect it
would trigger.  I hope this one doesn't.

This is just some feedback of how the event has finally been shaped,
after I sent the mail back then.

It's going to be held in Buenos Aires, on Saturday December 5th.  We
are going to have two different talk rooms, so that the event has one
track mainly for beginners or people who don't even know what Free
Software is, and one track that is quite technical that can benefit
people that want to improve their skills in some areas.

It's not going to be women only, but we are going to make it women
specially.  This means that when we announce the event, we communicate
with LUGs or the like, we will make a special point on it being
oriented towards women.  On mailing lists I plan to suggest that every
man that wants to come has to also get two women to come.

The hardest part of all is the name.  I think I'll go for something
"Ada Lovelace" related.  Since the Ada Lovelace day held this year on
March 24th wasn't really a date in her life (Ada was born on Nov. 27th
and died on Dec. 8th).

If anyone can come up with a nicer name, I'd welcome it.  Also, if
someone wants to organize a simultaneous event in Europe, that would
be cool too.

--
Besos,
Marga