Call for Paper (CS)

Dear Researcher,

We are group of Researchers and Scientists of international acclaim in Computer Science and Technology. We are publishing a pioneer journal,  "Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology", which is established for promoting unique innovative ideas and research papers.

It is our honor to invite you to submit your research paper for review and publishing to our research community, for this you can use our online submission service without any charge (no hidden cost) up to August 2009 at
http://www.ComputerResearch.org

If you have any further queries then please don't hesitate to mail us at:
chiefauthor@computerresearch.org.

Sincerely Yours,
Dr. R. K. Dixit
Chief Author, GJCST

If you are not a researcher than please click here.