Re: moving the wiki content?

Hi!

Steve Langasek schrieb:

> Presently, there's a good deal of high-quality content in the Debian Women
> wiki, which is out of sight of the "wiki community" that edits
> wiki.debian.org and for which this mailing list is a clear point of contact
> in the event of vandalization.  If this content is moved to wiki.debian.org,
> will anyone take responsibility for it and maintain editorial control, or
> will it be subjected to the unsupervised whims of the sort of people who
> think wikis make a good place to hold a conversation?

Where is the problem in subscribing to the content once it's moved over
there? There is quite some interesting content, which is kind of lost to
those, who don't know that there's a separate wiki.

Looking at the recent edits it also appears to me, that most edits are
removal of spam and done by Franklin (who is involved in wiki.d.o but
TTBOMK not in debian-women). So I wonder if the Debian women wiki is
maintained in any way at all?

Best regards,
  Alexander