Re: Collaboration with debian women

Quoting Laia Subirats (laia@subiratsmate.es):
> Hi,
>
> I would like to contribute in translation, writing documentation, working on
> Debian websites, working on Debian lists, general interaction within the
> Debian project. How can I get involved with this community?

When it comes at translation, you can get in touch with the
debian-l10n-<your_language> mailing list (your_language being quite
probably Spanish....or maybe Catalan, as names ending in "ats" sound
Catalan to me).

As d-w already has plenty of ppl coming from the Spanish and
Spanish-speaking community, I don't expect much trouble for you to get
good guidance...:)