Re: "Debian women may leave due to 'sexist' post"

2008/12/29 Peter Tuhársky <tuharsky@misbb.sk>:
> pressure. Generally, men are more into technology, although there are always
> exceptions in both sides.

Not true. In India we have a lot of women into technical education and
getting placed in tech jobs. This, considering that our society is
semi-feudal, is pretty good. The various European statistics of women
in free software/tech jobs do not hold here. Of course, we still a
long way to go to remove the discrimination against women.

--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822