Re: Introduction

On Sat, Dec 27, 2008 at 10:00:03PM -0400, Ben Armstrong wrote:
>In particular, thanks Amaya and Miriam.

You've forgotten Erinn (helix) Clark. :)

Erinn and Amaya (together with the women who attended DebConf4 in Porto
Alegre) started Debian Women in 2004.

Erinn's talk in DebConf4 was very inpirational.

Cheers!

--
"I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist
due to the irresponsibility of its people. The issues are much too