Re: "Debian women may leave due to 'sexist' post"

2008/12/27 Всеволод Величко <torkvemada@nigma.ru>:

> Excuse me, you are against sexism, but what you mention is the same -
> from the opposite side. That's the same "women's" sexism. If we should
> respect women's rights, may be women should do the same? Otherwise it
> looks very childish, sorry.

Well, just to make it clear, I totally support Amaya's point of view
in this, and I sincerely and heartfully admire and respect her. Please
don't take this wrong, but I think that you don't have a clue on what
sexism means, and probably what discrimination is either. I won't try
to explain it here anyway, even though I'm providing some URLs that
might make you think about it, or maybe not, who knows [1] [2] [3]

[1] http://livesoftheirown.blogspot.com/2007/05/explaining-feminism-to-people-who-dont.html
[2] http://blog.shrub.com/archives/tekanji/2006-03-08_146
[3] http://finallyfeminism101.wordpress.com/category/faq/

Greetings,
Miry

PS: I've dropped d-devel from the target lists, I'd thank you if you
would keep it like this. Thanks.