Re: Problem with mice

I shuted down the computer, when I went to sleep and turned it on again in the morning. The mice was attached and it is corded.

2008/12/23 Monique Y. Mudama <spam@bounceswoosh.org>
On 2008-12-23, Karolina penned:
> ------=_Part_56591_9772139.1230054014056
>
> Hi,
> I have a huge problem. I bought Logitech RX1500 mice yesterday, and when I
> pluged it in, it worked just fine. And today I can' t move the pointer.
> Buttons are working, but the pointer isn' t moving at all. Here is my
> xorg.conf in attachment. I tried everything I could think of, and nothing
> happend. I' m ussing Debian sid, and some packages are from experimental
> (gnome*, nvidia driver). Please help me, I' m desperate.

Hi Karolina,

Between when it was working and when it wasn't, did you reboot your
computer or restart your xserver?  It seems unlikely to me that your
system configuration is at fault if you did neither of these things.

The thing that first occured to me is that sometimes cordless mice
need to be resynched to their receivers, but the RX1500 is corded as
far as I can tell online.

--
monique

Help us help you: