Re: Problem with mice

I forgot to send xorg.conf. Here it is now.

2008/12/23 Karolina <sarenidugmici@gmail.com>
Hi,
I have a huge problem. I bought Logitech RX1500 mice yesterday, and when I pluged it in, it worked just fine. And today I can' t move the pointer. Buttons are working, but the pointer isn' t moving at all. Here is my xorg.conf in attachment. I tried everything I could think of, and nothing happend. I' m ussing Debian sid, and some packages are from experimental (gnome*, nvidia driver). Please help me, I' m desperate.

--
Pozdrav,
Karolina

--