Re: "Debian women may leave due to 'sexist' post"

Peter Tuhársky dijo [Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 03:01:04PM +0100]:

> As of the overwhelming reaction to the mail, I can partially
> understand the reaction, when I look at Amayita website.

Ok... This is just one more evidence of the trollness of this
thread. Do you have an issue with Amaya? Many people in this project
-me included- hold her in very high esteem, personally and
professionally. Still, you are not reporting about content in
http://people.debian.org/~amaya or http://amaya.debian.net/ - It is
her domain, hosted with her own resources, and in no way endorsed or
OK'ed by the Debian project.

Still, if having no Debian connection makes you think she will not be
supported by her many Debian friends... you are way off. So, please,
troll somewhere else. Not only is she completely free to post whatever
she wants on her own server and homepage, she is also more than able
to defend herself. And still, many people are willing to shut you up
in her behalf.

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23