Re: Problem with sound in Lenny installation

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
> 2008/12/2 Amaya <amaya@debian.org>:
> > I am sorry about my harsh response to Jordi, I missunderstood his words,
> > and no hard feelings from my side at all.
>
> None here either! The internet is rife with textual miscommunications. :-)

For the sake of full disclosure, I feel compelled to post here a follow
up on our off-listdiscussion.

I will just quote Jordi:

	> The comment seemed intrusive and I was also mad about other
	> sexist crap in debian. I didn't mean to be harsh, i apologyzed
	> on-list.

	Yeah...  I saw that too.  It annoyed me too.  I vented a little
	on Miriam's blog.
	Argh.  I hate it when boys defend their perceived "right" to be
	assholes and when you tell them "you're being an asshole" they
	get all OMG I'M BEING OPRESSED FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!  The men's
	rights movement is a particularly bad example of this. :-/

I am not saying anyone is perfect here. My point is that some people
"get it" but make a terrible job expressing themselves. Some other
people get some things but not others. I feel some people have already
lost their patience, others not quite yet.

Keep un the good work everyone, don't be afraid to have civilized
disscussions on or off list. Enlightenment doesn't just happen.

--
 ·''`.                            There's no arguing with Nature.
: :' :                                    Promises comfort fools.