Re: article about dw (spanish)

the article is really very interesting! =)

the article has translation for the portuguese?

Carolina - Debian user

2008/6/24 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <jordigh@gmail.com>:
On 23/06/2008, Erinn Clark <erinn@double-helix.org> wrote:
> Someone mailed me a link to this article and since Marga says some very
>  nice things about DW I thought I'd pass it on. It's in Spanish, so
>  hopefully someone with better translation skills than mine can help the
>  non-Spanish speakers out!

Here you go. Hopefully it's not too uneven of a translation. I was
about to go to bed when I saw this, so please forgive the inevitable
typos and fatigue-induced mistakes. :-)

- Jordi G. H.