Re: Espoir / Hope

On 26/02/2008, Au Nom de Dieu <aunomdedieu1@gmail.com> wrote:
>   My daughter is 2 years old.
>   She may die whithin 7 days if she is not surged.
>   I am Benin farmer (West Africa),

I know this looks like advanced fee fraud spam, and it probably is
(although it has some unusual elements, like requests for medicine
instead of just money), but if you actually want to do anything about
Benin, probably contributing to Angelique Kidjo's Batonga foundation
would be one of the better things you could do:

     http://www.batongafoundation.org/

I've had the pleasure of meeting her. She's a headstrong woman with
high ideals. :-)

- Jordi G. H.