Re: Interesting cartoon strip

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Nori Heikkinen
<nori.heikkinen@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Miriam Ruiz <little.miry@gmail.com> wrote:
>  > About generalizations... simply great:
>  >
>  >  http://xkcd.com/385/
>
>  xkcd is fabulous.  this one, also in that vein, is a classic:
>  http://xkcd.com/322/ :)
>
>  --
>  </nori>
>  http://www.maenad.net/jnl

It is great to see someone trying to make the issue more visible and
to know that at least one guy understands the issue. But that does not
grant this enlightenment to the other 99.9%. I read a post[0] by Emma
Jane Hogbin, a one time Debian-user contributer, and how she tried to
enlighten her fellow ubuntu irc admins about an certain issue and she
referenced this cartoon and how they didn't get it. Or at least not
enough to see her point. But its progress.
[0] http://emmajane.net/node/708