Re: visiting San Francisco

Thursday not good...Wednesday? BTW, I have Sulamita Garcia in town this week from Sao Paolo (where she's the head of LinuxChix Brazil).

Danese

On May 18, 2007, at 6:20 PM, Erinn Clark wrote:

* Danese Cooper <danese@gmail.com> [2007:05:17 23:37 -0700]:
Wow Erinn...you're my neighbor now?  Where do you live?

Maybe. I live in Lower(?) Pac Heights, near Japantown.

I would vote for Gratitude.  Greens is pretty pricey for dinner (or
brunch).

OK, so do we want dinner or brunch? When is everyone free? Next Thursday
night would work for me.

--
off the chain like a rebellious guanine nucleotide