Re: visiting San Francisco
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: visiting San Francisco
- From: "Brenda J. Butler" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 20:21:40 -0400
- Message-id: <20070501002140.GP3043@stuffed.animals>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20070429223918.GM3043@stuffed.animals> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 12:44:45AM +0200, Fernanda G Weiden wrote:
> 2007/4/30, Brenda J. Butler <email@example.com>:
> >It is highly likely that I'm going to be visiting San Francisco
> >the second week of May for a full week - it would be great to
> >meet up with fellow d-w people. Maybe cross-sign gpg keys.
> I am also going to San Francisco on the second week of May, for a full week.
> So, any other people around? Should we plan a dinner?
Unfortunately, my visit is being postponed. I'd love to go for
dinner when I get there.
I'll keep you advised of my travel plans.
Thanks for the encouraging expressions of interest!