Re: visiting San Francisco

i live in SF, and would be up for a dinner!  not a DD myself; just a user.

- nori

On 4/29/07, toya <toya@linefeed.org> wrote:

hi there! i dont talk too much on this list, but i am part of 'birosca.org'
a sisterserver project and sfccp.net (community colocation project from sf).
i am actually from brasil but living in francisco for now. it would be nice
to meet some of the girls from this list.
If ppl want to hang out while here in the city let me know :) i would like to
meet you all.
ciao
toya