Introducing myself...

Hi everyone!

I'm Maria, from Catalonia (Spain), and I am a student (I saw Hellen was
wondering about that...). I started Maths, but I didn't finish them, and
now I am doing the last year of Engineering in Industrial Electronics :D

It is my first year using linux and, of course, I'm using a Debian. I am
happy about it, but it is a bit tricky!

In my current job I am developing an application to manage the lists of
inhabitants of a city. We are doing it with python, apache, xml, xsl and
css.

I am also in the catalan translation team of Gnome :D

I hope we can learn a lot from each other

Maria