Re: Awful article in Barrapunto

Hello,

All we men and women are aware of such nasty things.  But, from my experience
those guys are aggressive when they feel that we are becoming stronger and
stronger and that we are each day more important.  That is sign for me that
we have to continue our work and that we should not be discouraged.

best wishes,

vedran Vucic