Re: Now for something really controversial...

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2006.07.11.2254 +0200]:
> Why not subversion? I've looked at many in detail and the final
> round was between bzr, hg, git, and svn. bzr is too much in flux and
> missed some features I'd like to see, hg and bzr will eventually
> merge, git is too low level for my taste and was made for kernel
> development mainly, and subversion just works.

See this:

So you can use bzr to manage a SVN repository, which should make
Erinn happy.

I am excited about this development! Now all I have to find out is
whether SVN repositories and using bzr as the client is the way to
go. Or else I am going to regret spending all of today importing
most of my packages into subversion.

`. `'`
"the unexamined life is not worth living"
                                                             -- platon