Re: Now for something really controversial...

also sprach Barton C Massey <bart@cs.pdx.edu> [2006.07.11.2350 +0200]:
> My strong default preference at this point is for git.  It
> works well, supports all the necessary features plus some
> extras,

Can it handle centralised archives properly?

Can it handle external archives, like svn:externals (this is not
relevent to d-w).

`. `'`

"i have made good judgments in the past.
 i have made good judgments in the future."
                                                      - george w. bush