Re: IT screen goddesses

also sprach Erinn Clark <erinn@debian.org> [2006.07.09.2111 +0200]:
> Is it smashing stereotypes or promoting objectification of women?
> I don't see how this is helpful at all; it is not marketed to
> women. As if women in technology are not already fetishized
> enough.

I had a long reply to this and I deleted it for reasons of sanity
and public interest. Not that I was flaming anyone or being
aggressive or insulting, just that this is a topic I better don't
touch over mail. If you're ever interested in my point of view on
the issue, budge me the next time we meet. :)

`. `'`

life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality.