Re: Back to the group

Hi nanda

Welcome back!! (Both to debian-women and from the conference)

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 10:05:56AM +0200, Fernanda G Weiden wrote:
> Hi all,
> in the past I've been active on Debian as package maintainer and a
> Debian Women member. Today, a bit more than 1 year later, I am finally
> with my life organized (I have a computer!!!!) and would like to somehow
> back, but I don't know how...two of my ex packages are now included on
> the locale package of thunderbird and firefox already, and
> gnome-doc-utils it is being maintained by the Gnome Team pretty well.
>
> So I decided to send this e-mail, because I don't know how to (re)start...

I don't really have a package to give away (unless you are using an
apple ppc computer in which case I would like to have a comaintainer for
mol or mouseemu). But if you need a sponsor, don't hesitate to contact
me (This offer is also valid for all other debian-women).

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.