Re: Back to the group

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 10:05:56AM +0200, Fernanda G Weiden wrote:
> Hi all,
> in the past I've been active on Debian as package maintainer and a
> Debian Women member. Today, a bit more than 1 year later, I am finally
> with my life organized (I have a computer!!!!) and would like to somehow
> back, but I don't know how...two of my ex packages are now included on
> the locale package of thunderbird and firefox already, and
> gnome-doc-utils it is being maintained by the Gnome Team pretty well.
>
> So I decided to send this e-mail, because I don't know how to (re)start...

In the Debian Women homepage there is a very nice section about "How to
get involved in Debian", it is below "How to get involved in Debian Women"
at:

http://women.debian.org/involvement/

Also, you can take a look to the Work-Needing and Prospective Packages
pages, there is a list of packages that need help:

http://www.us.debian.org/devel/wnpp/help_requested

And packages that people had requested:

http://www.us.debian.org/devel/wnpp/requested

Ana.