Re: Back to the group

also sprach Fernanda G Weiden <fernanda@softwarelivre.org> [2006.06.26.1005 +0200]:
> So I decided to send this e-mail, because I don't know how to (re)start...

If you are looking to do packaging, then you could have pretty much
any package of mine. I'd be happy to work with you on some of the
more challenging ones, like linux-patch-suspend2, or you just get on
top of others, like libloki or gjay.

Or, of course, you go to http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php and
just pick out random bugs to fix. Again, I am only one of many who'd
be happy to work with you on those.

Finally, there's http://www.us.debian.org/devel/todo/

`. `'`

"all unser übel kommt daher,