Is insulting me on irc something you are proud of ?

Hi, ...

Erin, what have i ever done to you ? I don't think we have even meet, so what
right does this give you to insult me on irc ? And the others which apparently
indulged in the same game, the same question goes to you too.

I feel that the way you behave is in no way better than what you all reproach
to Jonathan/Ted, just instead of hating and humiliating womans or jews, you
chose to take as target a single person, who passed a very difficult time in
his personal life and was chosen as the guy to humiliate since then.

Shame on you, and shame on you all who where witness to this and chose not to
react, you are not worthy of being part of the debian project.

Hurt,

Sven Luther