Re: "Men leaving Debian" - numbers?

On Thu, Jun 15, 2006 at 10:14:03AM +0200, Herman Robak wrote:

>  Little doubt about that.  It would not hurt to have nicely charted
> statistics to point to whenever trolls try to sow fear and doubt.
> Critisising the troll's attitude is a waste of keystrokes, but
> shooting down factual lies with actual, countable facts is quite
> effective.  And it is a service to those who have not followed the
> development closely, the lurkers, the newcomers, the skeptics...

No, it would also be a waste of keystrokes.

As is this thread.

If people mistake schizophrenic testosterone poisoning for a credible
source, that's their problem; there's no reason to lose time trying to
refute the insane when there's real work to be done.

(This message brought to you by the campaign to give Lars Wirzenius a
tattoo.  Grab your RC bug today!
http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php?bydist=etch&ignnew=on&ignasversion=on&pseudopackages=on&new=10)