Re: proposed addition to debian-women list filtering, please comment

Helen Faulkner <helen@debian.org> writes:

> Steve Langasek wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> Blocking mail relayed through tor is a solution with minimal on-going costs
>> and minimal collateral damage, so I believe it's the solution that should be
>> used here.
>
> I agree with and enthusiastically support the implementation of this solution!
>
> I would also add that legitimate users who use tor will still be able to get in
> touch with Debian Women via one of the personal email addresses listed on
> various pages of the website [1] or by emailing a mailing list poster directly.
>
> Helen
>
> 1. http://women.alioth.debian.org/

How about a mixture of filtering and moderating? Any mail from a known
tor address gets put on hold until being moderated.

I realise that then someone would have to read all the abusive mails
and delete them but proper mails would not get lost.

MfG
        Goswin