Re: proposed addition to debian-women list filtering, please comment

Steve Langasek wrote:
> Which mailing list users?  Who is inconvenienced by the proposed
> solution?

I dunno, just playing devil's advocate here.
Will it only be moderated for non suscribed users?
Will we make sure the rejection message has enough information to help a
legitimate poster get in touch with us?

> I don't think hypothetical subscribers are a sensible reason to take
> on the administrative burden of hand-emptying a moderation queue.

Anyway, I volunteer to take this burden, as I moderate plenty of mailing
lists already and it would just be one more list in my morning
moderation routine. (I must say this routine consist of just discarding
spam).

Thanks for all the interest you are taking in this, Steve

--
 .''`.   Sometimes the littlest feet leave the biggest impressions
: :' :