Re: proposed addition to debian-women list filtering, please comment

Steve Langasek wrote:

[...]

> Blocking mail relayed through tor is a solution with minimal on-going costs
> and minimal collateral damage, so I believe it's the solution that should be
> used here.

I agree with and enthusiastically support the implementation of this solution!

I would also add that legitimate users who use tor will still be able to get in
touch with Debian Women via one of the personal email addresses listed on
various pages of the website [1] or by emailing a mailing list poster directly.

Helen

1. http://women.alioth.debian.org/