Re: Fwd: (Debian's Two Choices) The influx of women and the outflux of men. The end of debian as a distro and it's emergance as a women's rights pulpit.

Yea you've become a developer... and have done nearly
nothing except shill your feminist shit and try to
turn debian into a woman's project (you are
succeeding, men are leaving debian because of you and
your ilk, worthless bitch).

I pray that God takes you and all your supporters from
this earth soon.

You are a developer because so many vocal men support
feminism (no matter how many divorces they suffer
through). You are not a developer on your own merit.
Those who are against you do not dare speak up because
they know that anti-feminist men are thrown out of
debian.

I am praying for your death and the death of your
supporters.

What you have done to debian should not go unpunished,
your dislike of men (that chip can be seen from space)
and wish to raise women up to be "strong and powerful"
and take men's work (debian and other free software
projects) away from them should earn you a death
sentance. Debian cannot survive when men leave it.

I pray you find your way into a feminist unfriendly
country one day. God willing, you will die.

Happily the feminist-unfriendly countries are
immigrating to you. Remeber the netherlands? Feminists
die there.