Re: (Debian's Two Choices) The influx of women and the outflux of men. The end of debian as a distro and it's emergance as a women's rights pulpit.

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> writes:

> Get a life. No, really. Get yourself a family, and start thinking about
> the real important matters.
>
> Though I'll hope for your own sake that you're gay, because I don't
> think you'll be able to find a girlfriend with an attitude like that.

Are you insane? Starting a family? Advocating making many little
copies of him all with the same attitude? Reproduction is the last he
should do.

MfG
        Goswin