Re: (Debian's Two Choices) The influx of women and the outflux of men. The end of debian as a distro and it's emergance as a women's rights pulpit.

You are crazy, and should get yourself some professional psychiatric
counceling.

Woman make up 50% of the world population. If you think they are
unimportant enough to be ignored and to be the target of such sexist
hate mail, then I sincerely hope you will be smart enough to find
yourself a bucket of shit to drown in.

Oh, and what's with the insanely huge Cc list? If you want to get heard,
just using one or two mailinglists will cut it.

Get a life. No, really. Get yourself a family, and start thinking about
the real important matters.

Though I'll hope for your own sake that you're gay, because I don't
think you'll be able to find a girlfriend with an attitude like that.

[sexist crap removed]

--
Fun will now commence